Why Do We Need Ostrich Shoes
Ostrich is the largest however flightless living bird and known for having one of the robust skins on earth. Though the natural habitat of ostriches lies only in Africa however due to their amazing benefits, these are being brooded in the entire world. When it comes to discussing the benefits of ostriches, we found their leather as the biggest source of benefit. The ostrich skin is used for making robust shoes that are resistant to dirt, water, and scratches.
However, many times, when it comes to altering the wardrobes specifically for shoes, we remain in a fix. Shoes are of some limited styles and shapes and searching for a different product makes the choice hard. However, when it comes to purchasing something classy, designer, modern, and at the same time durable, ostrich shoes can be considered as the top choice. I want you to recommend buying shoes made with ostrich leather and here are some reasons for that:
Reasons to Buy Ostrich Leather Shoes:
1. Ostrich Leather is Precious and Luxurious so as Shoes – Royal Leather:
First of all, ostrich leather is one of the expensive most leathers in the world due to its patterns and texture. You only find crocodile and alligator leather that’s more expensive than this one. This is the reason, only the elite classes such as actors, stars, and models choose this royal wear for their occasions. If you love to show yourself classy, this is your product.
2. Ostrich Leather Shoes are Timeless – Durable Leather:
One more trait that makes it best for shoe leather is its durability. Ostrich leather shoes are going to stay with you like forever. You don’t need to buy them every now and then. Moreover, the basic life of ostrich leather is more than other types of leather. This is the reason, we call shoes made of these leather timeless shoes. It means, even if you purchase an expensive pair of shoes, you will have much time to use these shoes that compensate for the expensive price.
3. No Cuts or Stitches Made during Shoe Making – Largest Dimensional Leather:
Ostriches are giant in size and so is their leather. When you have such the largest leather, it means you have enough material for shoemaking. Therefore, instead of putting stitches to combine separate pieces, the shoes made of ostrich leather don’t have any sort of cuts and stitches. This thing makes them ideal for shoes that are luxurious and wearable in royal functions. This thing goes with both ladies’ and gent’s shoes.
4. Ostrich Leather Pattern Makes It Prestigious – Unable to Copy Leather Design:
Today, everything can be copied, even the dimensions, styles, and specs of the iPhone. However, ostrich leather designs are hard to copy. The pattern of the leather is designed by almighty and is so complicated to be copied. Even if someone tries to copy the pattern, one can detect easily the fakeness in it. Hence, you remain tension free when it comes to buying ostrich leather shoes that you are buying originals instead of copies.
5. Extremely Trendy and Rare Styled Shoes – Soft Leather on The inside:
Ostrich leather is very soft from the inside and you don’t need machines and heavy-duty equipment to cut and sew it. Along with being the largest in size, ostrich leather is extremely easy to mold. This thing gives designers the feasibility to use their creative skills and design a shoe like no other. Hence, you can find some very rare designs in shoes made of ostrich leather. Either you wear them casually, during meetings, or while going on the date – you will look chic or handsome.
6. Water, Dust, and Scratch Proof Shoes – Strong Leather on The Outside:
Ostriches live in dry areas that make their skin extremely robust against the severity of the weather and atmosphere. It means, when you purchase these shoes, you can wear them during sunshine, rain, snowfall, and even water storms – your shoes will remain undamaged. All you need is to bring them home, clean and oil them before storage, and your shoes are new to wear for next time.
7. Vintage Collection of Shoes – Choice of Royal Since Ages:
Ostrich leather shoes are not the thing of today. Your ancestors and even their ancestors have used ostrich leather shoes. Hence, it is the only type of animal leather, in which you can get some vintage, classic, and antique designs. You can keep these shoes in your antique collection wear them in modern gatherings, ostrich leather shoes look good in every way.
8. Easy to Deliver and Receive – No CITES Certification Required:
Usually, for sending, receiving, and using leather shoes and stuff, you need CITE certification. However, the best part of using ostrich leather shoes is that you don’t need to have CITE certification in this regard. You can easily bring them and wear them without worry or any problem.
9. Suitable for all occasions:
Ostrich leather shoes are made and designed for all types of occasions. Their designs are so handy that you can not only wear them on your dates but on exclusive meetings and even during parties and gatherings at home. You can find so many styles in this leather type if you scroll through the products.
How to Take Good Care of Your Ostrich Shoes
Like everything needs care, ostrich leather products need it too especially shoes. They need constant care because they are used more. It is crucial to condition and cleans them carefully on a regular basis otherwise the colors will fade and the surface will crack. Its quality and resistance will depend on how well you take care of them. We will tell you how to clean and maintain your ostrich shoes.
1. First, remove any dust or stains. Use a dry cloth and damp if necessary, to wipe away any soil or dust on the surface. Don’t let the dust get increase because it will become permanent and will cause cracking of the leather.
2. Second, use a soft brush for thorough cleaning of the dust particles. Do not go too hard on it because you do not want to damage the quill marks of your ostrich leather. Make sure there is no polish, dust or debris left on the shoes.
3. Then apply a conditioner using a soft cloth. Do not apply a thick layer. Thin layer will do the trick and then let it penetrate the skin deeply. After that, remove the excess conditioner from the sole and stitches, so it does not get stuck in them and ruin the grace of your shoes.
4. You can then apply color cream on your shoes if you feel as if your leather’s color is fading away. Select a shade that is darker than your shoes.
5. It’s buffing time! Buff your shoes with a soft and clean cloth. Your shies will regain the shine it has lost due to excessive use.
Lastly, use shoe trees when you are using your ostrich leather shoes. Do not use a harsh brush or clean the shoes with an excessively wet cloth. You will damage your product.